Urgent Help Needed
Below are some issues that are in need of your attention and help. Take action now!
Take action to clean up a contaminated site
- Sign the petition urging corporations to take responsibility for the open space preservation and clean up of the toxic Bishop Tube site
Stop the Pennsylvania legislature from adopting legislation that will harm the environmental regulatory process
- Make a phone call to your PA State Senators to stop House Bill 1144 (Senate Bill 534) from passing, which would make it easier for industry to pollute.
- Send a letter to your PA State Senators to stop House Bill 72 from hijacking our Environmental Regulations.
Stop the proliferation of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) infrastructure and operation on the Delaware River
- Sign the petition to the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) to stop the dangerous bulk transport of LNG on our nation's railways.
Help implement stronger pollution protections and standards to make the Delaware River safer and healthier for people and animals
- Sign on to the petition to the Delaware River Basin Commission to raise water quality standards to limit pollution and protect aquatic life in the Lower Delaware River.
- Sign on to our letter to the Delaware River Basin Commission (DRBC) urging them to designate a section of the Lower Delaware River as safe for primary contact recreation.
- Submit anecdotes, stories, and evidence to make the case that we must improve water quality standards for the Delaware River.
Support passage of Green Amendment legislation to establish a constitutional right for clean air, pure water, stable climate, and a healthy environment
- Sign the Petition to support a New Jersey Green Amendment