DRBC Reality Check - PennEast Harms Are Real Not Make Believe
Enter the DRBC World of Make Believe
Come Dressed as Your Favorite Make Believe Character To Highlight That DRBC Is Living In a Make Believe World When It Comes to PennEast & Pipelines.
Wednesday, June 12, 1:30 pm, at the next DRBC Commissioners Meeting
West Trenton Volunteer Fire Hall
40 W. Upper Ferry Rd,
Ewing Township, N.J
The DRBC Commissioners are living In a Make Believe World
- where PennEast, pipelines, fracking and frack Waste can be made safe for our environment, communities & world;
- where we don’t have to think about climate change in the decisions we make;
- where we can ignore the science that say pipelines & fracking cause irreparable & unacceptable harm;
- where we can ignore the reality that pipelines & fracking are devastating lives, forests, streams, wetlands & are mass contributors to human suffering and climate change.
It’s time for a DRBC Reality Check: Leprechauns, unicorns, fairies and comic book characters are make believe ….
- Climate change isn’t
- Cancer in kids caused by fracking isn’t
- Pipeline explosions that destroy lives aren’t
- Deforestation and the harmful devastation of our forests caused by pipelines aren’t
- The pollution of our streams and wetlands, and their irreparable harms aren’t
June 12, dress as your favorite make believe character and join us at the next DRBC Commissioners meeting to expose the silliness of their Make Believe World.
The RAVAGES of climate change, fracking and fracked gas pipelines and PENNEAST ARE REAL! Help us tell DRBC to stop treating these devastating harms like they too are make believe and don’t need to be part of the DRBC review and rejection of the PennEast pipeline.
Help spread the word via facebook – event page found at: https://www.facebook.com/events/329050921112617/
For a full overview of the action and to ask questions, join us on a call on June 5 at 6:30pm:
Conference PIN: 247574#