Stormwater Regulations - A Training
Learn what the township and community can do to protect themselves and those living downstream.
Learn about the critical role the community and elected officials can play to prevent stormwater runoff and flooding, flood damage, pollution and erosion it causes. Mike Hickman from the Center for Watershed Protection, will inform and answer questions on the changing regulations that govern stormwater, erosion and associated pollution. Mike Hickman from the Center for Watershed Protection, will inform and answer questions on the changing regulations that govern stormwater, erosion and associated pollution.
Information and skills for Novice and Experienced Stormwater Advocates alike
You will learn:
- The MS4 program and how there are specific areas that require community involvement
- Act 167 Planning (and checking to see if there are any intentions to update the plan)
- Municipal ordinances
- Chapter 102 and 105 in brief
- Environmental Advisory Committee – the important role they play
- In-sights on common pit-falls of land use applications.
November 17, 2018 – 8:00AM until 12 noon
Haverford Township Community Recreation and Environmental Center
9000 Parkview Dr.
Delaware Riverkeeper Network, the Darby Creek Valley Association and the Center for Watershed Protection
SEATING IS LIMITED SO REGISTER TODAY – register below or visit: http://bit.ly/swregtraining